More installs – more loan applications
DigiDo Case study
We increased the number of issued loans by 88%.
The competition in the market of quick cash loans is high. The use of modern technologies of online promotion helps to achieve the growth and development of the international fintech company DigiDo in these conditions. As shown in this Case study Mobisharks team has almost doubled the number of installs of this loan issuing app.
We define the goals
DigiDo specializes in issuing loans through mobile app. In this case, it was necessary to attract residents of the Philippines. The company’s marketing team entrusted us with these tasks:
- Attract new users to the DigiDo app;
- Reach the target audience, thereby, increasing the number of loan applications and issued loans.
We looked for a solution
In order to attract users from the Philippines who were ready to get a loan using a mobile device, we chose a high capacity channel which provided high-quality traffic and had broad targeting capabilities. Facebook turned out to be the source, and Android was chosen as the platform.
Schematically, the app promotion ran as follows:
We got to work
The monthly work on the app promotion included the following stages:
- Analysis of channels’ capacity. We estimated the possible interested audience in this geo with the necessary social demographic features.
- Study of the user’s audience and their possible interests in addition to “finances”. We collected different segments of the audience according to the formed hypotheses and prepared creative approaches for each of them.
- Study of the target efficiency. We analyze the best segments by interests and prepared new hypotheses for new groups with different interests. Besides, based on the accumulated experience, we were ready to launch LAL audiences.
- Identification of the most conversion creatives and texts with effective elements which made it possible to achieve high CTR and CR indicators.
- Making new creatives for both wide and narrow audiences with personal offers and texts.
It is worth focusing on creatives in more detail. We tested a lot of options and selected the most effective ones. They turned out to be, for example, images of currency with a handwritten text on them.
As well as banners with push notifications.
Along with this, we automated some processes in order to facilitate the user’s work with the app.
The campaign lasted for four months, from September to June 2021.
During that time, the Mobisharks team managed to improve CTR, increase conversion and attract a constant stream of audience to the application.
The number of new installations increased by 81%.
Loan applications increased by 91%.
The number of new issued loans increased by 88%.